Ian was so very excited to see the Giraffes. Lately they have been his very favorite animals.
I was really impressed with the bird show. A hawk even grazed my hair as it came swooping over the audience. I was surprised that Ian didn't freak out, but he quite liked it too.
I'm so glad that we got to go as a family (even though Brian was very sleep deprived I wouldn't trade this time with him for anything!).
When you enter the zoo there is this cool black ball "floating" on a water base. Brian and Ian really enjoyed manipulating its spin and playing with the water. It sure was fun to watch.
This is the zoo's famous Albino Alligator

5 comments:
Looks like you had fun! We haven't been to the zoo in years. One of these days when things settle down I hope to take the kids up there. See ya later!
We have not made it up to the zoo here in the valley yet. It looks fun though. We are going to try to go next year when the kids actually get excited about the animals. How are you guys??
nice to know you have a blog :p so fun to see pics of the family
Fun. Good to catch up with you a little through your blog.
Looks like you all had a fun time! :)
Post a Comment