Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Catching Up

What an awesome day we had today! We started out the Day at Nickel Mania, went to the Sweets Candy Factory for a free tour and a great deal afterwards on candy, candy, candy. Then we went out to see the Great Salt Lake. This is the first time for me (that I know of) and Ian, but Brian (who didn't grow up in Utah, has been there multiple times). It was a great family day, and we didn't have to travel very far to do all this fun! Then I (Shelly) got to come home and play with my food a little bit. I know it's crazy, but I've wanted to do it for some time now! LOL


Ian Playing Skitball


The string of tickets Brian won!

No pictures are allowed at the Candy Factory, but they let you keep the cool little hats. So here's Ian at home with some of the sweets we bought after the tour.


Heading towards the Great Salt Lake!


Brian and Ian with Saltaire waaaaay in the background.



Playing with my food! Hey, it could be worse!

No comments: