Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer 2010

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  Mostly I'm just going to post a few pics from the summer, so here goes!

Ian's first day of 2nd Grade.

Fall 2010 picture

Easlake Elementary just unveiled their mascot "Fireball," and the kids were SOOOOO excited for the unveiling.

Fishing at Pine lake! If you look close enough you can see that 2 fish were caught on the same line/pole.  One is still at the edge of the water and the other one is in the air above the rocks.

Ian's big catch (that he wouldn't hold, so I had to hold it while I took the picture!).

Our total catch for the day, it was awesome!

Ian posing at Snowbird ski resort (in the summertime of course!)

Ever since Brian got his Harley Davidson Ian has ventured out to the Harley shop with Dad. It's extra fun when there's a "ride" that is kid sized.

Brian didn't believe I could make a lemon merengue pie, so I proved him wrong, I even made 2! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like Ian had a great summer. Miss you guys hope your doing well. We will have to get together sometime soon.