I (Shelly) was really motivated to get caught up on the blog, but it took over 30 minutes to download the pictures and when it did it scrambled the order I had them in. By that time I was getting unmotivated to keep working on it. So, here are some pictures from Halloween through Christmas. We had a good season filled with Ian's karate advancement to an Orange belt, his 9th birthday (celebrated with friends and his Mom and Dad), and a great Christmas with the 3 of us at our house. I'm sure you all can figure out which pictures goes with each season, lol and just enjoy the extras "just because" Ian is so cute!
For Christmas I thought it would be fun to get us "matching" sweaters, without them all matching exactly. We also had a little fun with Ian and put a present, inside a present, inside a present, etc. (about 7 in total I think, ending in a pretty big box). It was hilarious watching him open them all!
It's been a mellow winter and we've enjoyed being able to get out and enjoy our time together in mild weather. So there you go! :-)
1 comment:
Fun pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. And I love Ian's Luigi costume. :)
Post a Comment