We sorely missed Brian at the Shakespear
reunion in Tropic, but enjoyed
seeing family!
I know these are all out of order, but I didn't
have the patience to re arrange them, lol.
Me, Ian, Grandpa Shakespear, Jim, Mikki,
John, Marlee, Alysha, and Makaylee at Bryce.
Ian and Emmett, best pals!
Ian loving on Marlee!
Ian at Bryce
And here's where I didn't want to re-arrange.
I gotto go on a field trip with Ian to
"This is the Place" monument/park.
In the above picture he "got"
I gotto go on a field trip with Ian to
"This is the Place" monument/park.
In the above picture he "got"
to be the one to wear the dunce cap!
Lucky him :-)
And here's Ian with one of his classmates
getting to pull a handcart. For some must
push and some must pull, and they each
had a turn to do both!
getting to pull a handcart. For some must
push and some must pull, and they each
had a turn to do both!
And this is Ian by the train, waiting for a ride.
Grandpa Shakespear provided hats for
when everyone got a chance to ride
the horses. This hat had a mind of its own and
is permanently bent that way, lol.
when everyone got a chance to ride
the horses. This hat had a mind of its own and
is permanently bent that way, lol.
Ian getting his cowboy on.
Ian is quite in love with riding horses now!
And it was that time of year again that
I had my work party at Lagoon.
This year I let Ian take a friend.
I had my work party at Lagoon.
This year I let Ian take a friend.
So here's Ian, Connor, and myself on the
tilt-a-whirl!
It was crazy hot, but we had a blast!









No comments:
Post a Comment