Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BBQ's

We had 2 BBQ's this week. One I previosly mentioned. And then we had one with the people I (Shelly) work with at my Boss' house. It was a lot of good food and visiting with friends. My boss' husband was even brave enough to get out the croquet set for the young kids. They had fun swinging them all over except at the balls to get them through the wickets. It was a nice day and Brian and I got to throw around a football for a while. It was nice.


Here's Ian playing on the lawn with some of the other kids there.


And here's one of my co-workers sons. Se them having fun with the croquet mallets!



1 comment:

Marie Lundeen said...

Looks like Ian had fun playing croquet! I used to play too, but it's been a long time for me.