Friday, August 29, 2008

Thinking of you

It sure seems like a lot is going on in the world lately. I want to take time to shout out some prayers and thoughts to some people close to me.

Christian & Stephanie Nielson, who were in an airplane accident and have a very long recovery ahead of them while family takes care of their 4 children.

AJ Conlin, who just got out of Primary Childrens hospital and still is struggling.

Emma Lundeen, who will be going in for surgery soon.

People in Cedar City and Southern Utah who are mourning the loss of 9 of their citizens in a plane accident.

The Wagstaffs who are mourning the loss of their 14 year old daughter to an accident.


I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, I just keep thinking of those who are struggling so much lately and I feel blessed that my family is healthy. I think all of you are so very stalwart and faithful and will make it through those trials with the Lord's help. Love you all!

1 comment:

Marie Lundeen said...

Thanks Shelly! I think that was very sweet of you to mention my baby girl. Thanks again! You are AWESOME!