Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ah, Fall

We sure have been enjoying the fall, although not necessarily the weather. We went to the Schmidts pumpkin patch to let Ian pick out a pumpkin. I think we picked the coldest day to do it. It was on the first day that we got snow this fall. It was a chilly one, but Ian said he got just the right pumpkin. We'll have to post pics later after we get to carve it.



Generally we get plastic bags at the grocery store, but for once I took them up on getting a paper bag. Then I had the brilliant idea to give Ian some fun like we used to have at home. We made him a fun robot vest.

I think he enjoyed it for about 5 minutes! :-)



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey there how are you? I was just clicking on peoples blogs and just so happened to find you. You look great and so does your fam. That is so cute that Brian did that love letter :) I hope you are doing great..

Candace S. said...

So fun! We love the pumpkin patch!

Marie Lundeen said...

How fun! We area going to take our kids over there soon too!

Cindy said...

Hey! I was just thinking about you the other day because I have been officiating a lot of volleyball this year! I am excited to be back in contact with you. Where do you live now? Cindy Applegate

Unknown said...

love the blog I am sorry I haven't checked it out in a while. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the new house!!! Hope to get over there and see you and Marie soon