Ian has been soooooooo excited for Halloween. I think he's been counting down the days for months now. I have usually made costumes for Ian, but............. Spider Man is one I was not going to attempt at home. Instead we came up with a reward system and for him to earn his costume. He was excited and it took him about 2 weeks to earn it. He loves being Spider Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How fun! He looks like he had a fun time!
awesome background!! i havent seen that type of carving so no worries :p looks fabulous
how funny JaCoby was spiderman too!!! I hope we can get to see you guys sometime soon
love your pumpkin! Look really cool!
Hey!! Very cute spiderman! Halloween is so much fun to see all of the costumes!
Spiderman was popular for Halloween. Two of my nephews were spiderman as well. I also wanted to let you know that we set our blog to private, so I need your address so I can add you.
June, I don't have your e-mail address, so please e-mail me at tbelle21@yahoo.com Thanks
Post a Comment