Ian caught this fish all by himself. It took quite a bit of talking to get him to hold the pole still enough to feel if there were ever a bite. So the one time he did hold still long enough he hooked this one and reeled it in all by himself. I think everyone at the lake heard about it too. He was very loud and very excited about it. We all were very excited for him too.

Here is Ian and I all decked out in our rain gear and unhooking Ian's Whopper.

Uncle John was nice enough too to let Ian reel in a few of his catches.

It sure is nice to be able to reel them in and let everyone else take care of it from there, right Ian! Ian did voluntarily want to see how slimy the fish were, but by the time he touched one it had dried out a bit but he still thought it was really cool.

It was a great weekend, but we sure missed Dad and can't wait to go fishing with him sometime soon.

2 comments:
Way to go Ian! When I was about 3, my dad told me to touch the fish, and rather than touching it, I kept poking it in the eye because I thought it would blink if I did. :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-catokan-terbaik
Post a Comment