skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Fathers Day!
Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite Dads! Brian, I love you so much and am very thankful to you for being a wonderful father to our son. You are a wonderful man and your Dad was a wonderful guide for you. Thanks for your example of service to others and for the fun things that Ian and you do together. Nothing makes me smile more than hearing you and Ian having a tickle fight or trying to sound like a platypus together. I love you babe, sorry we didn't get to celebrate your day together. It really should be a holiday from work! I love you!
Dad, I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day too! Sorry I'm not on the ball enough to have sent you a gift or card, but I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are a wonderful example for me and show such service to your children, family, and all those around you. Thanks for being such a great Dad. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment