Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Las Vegas Baby!

Last weekend we went to Las Vegas (Brian and I). We dropped Ian off in Cedar City at Ryan and Erin's house (thanks, a million times over you guys!) and for the first time in over 4 years we had a weekend to ourselves.



It was great. We spent time with friends, had a great time visiting, and just relaxed and enjoyed our time together. And best of all we went to the cirque de soleil show "Mystere." It was great! I didn't know there were so many acrobatics that existed and could be done in so many different ways. I was amazed the whole time. If anyone has the chance to go I would recommend it.

One of the mornings we were there we went to a fun little diner called "The Coffee Cup." We had seen it on the food chanels show "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives." The food was great and it was a fun morning, and it was fun to go to a place that had been shown on TV.

And seeing how we didn't take any pictures while we were there I will include a few pictures I pulled off of the internet that shows a little bit about "Mystere." Enjoy!




2 comments:

Dora said...

Nice blog! thanks so much for sharing. If you have time, I'd love a little review of the Coffee Cup in my blog, http://dinersdrive-insanddives.blogspot.com/2008/12/breakfast-dv0104.html

Best,
D

spice2116 said...

awesome!! so glad you guys got to get away!! everyone needs that now and then